Good day fellow Fund Managers.
Thank you once again for your support of FMAP’s initiative to promote financial literacy and increased learning. Outlined below are the specific mechanics for consideration and acceptance into the archive.
- Should be informational
- Can contain the contributor firm’s brand (to give due credit)
- Cannot be focused on/promoting a specific strategy or product – while submissions can be explanatory about existing strategies (methodology, rationale, etc) – they must not discuss or endorse any specific fund or investment vehicle
- Should be in PDF format with a maximum size of 32MB
- Video links may be considered (provided the videos follow the methodology outlined above)
To preserve the integrity of submissions, FMAP will not edit any submitted content. Should a submission be deemed non-compliant (e.g: there is a specific product/strategy advertised), it will not be accepted into the archive or uploaded onto the website.
The initial 5 categories will be:
- General Investing
- Fixed Income
- ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance)
Kindly indicate during submission which of the categories you believe it to be most appropriate for. As the archive develops, we hope to be able to add additional categories.
FMAP will not prioritize or select over others any specific submission and all submissions that pass the criteria outlined above will be eligible for acceptance.
Kindly e-mail any submissions to: [email protected]. Please set subject/title of e-mail as FMAP Resource Archive – SUBMISSION and indicate your name and member institution in the body of the e-mail.
We look forward to your contributions and future collaboration!