The Ateneo-BAP Institute of Banking, the Fund Managers Association of the Philippines (FMAP), and IFE Management Advisers, Inc. (IFE) have partnered to launch the first Fund Management Certificate Program (FMCP) in the country. The program addresses the importance of investing in the continuing education and professional development of local fund managers by providing enabling tools to elevate their skills and achieve higher levels of competency in their jobs. FMAP supports this initiative of bringing education to become a catalyst for change and development. This is aligned with FMAP’s mission of upholding the interests of the investing public through the practice of professional fund management in accordance with global ethical standards and best practices.
FMCP is a first-of-its-kind program which aims to standardize the minimum knowledge and skills required for Philippine fixed-income and equity portfolio managers.
KEY FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM:
1. Unique structure of learning by covering important topics that are missing from typical financial management courses.
2. Advanced curriculum delivered by experienced industry practitioners, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
3. Critical learning platform grounded upon lecture-based instruction, case-studies, in-class practice exercises and other learning tools.
4. Course integration activity culminating in a panel presentation where participants shall demonstrate acquired concepts in an applied setting.
5. Focused and comprehensive medium-term program ideal for time-constrained working professionals.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Portfolio Managers and Wealth Advisors
Unit Trust Fund and Mutual Fund Managers
New Fund Managers
Fixed Income and Equity Analysts
Insurance, Pre-Need and Other Asset Managers
Risk Management, Audit and Compliance Officers
Marketing and Operations Officers
Institutional Investors with managed funds
Individual Investors engaged in personal wealth management
Other Investors seeking to learn about fund management
FMCP is designed for fund management professionals and others looking to transition into a fund management role. It seeks participants with basic knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting concepts to facilitate their course learning experience. Individuals from other academic or professional backgrounds who do not meet this requirement may still participate in the program but are expected to have such foundational concepts.
Program Period: October 11 – December 2, 2017
Early Eagle Rate / FMAP Members Fee: Php 48,000.00
Regular Rate: Php 53,000.00
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Matt Mabansag
Email: [email protected]
Program Sales Group
Email: [email protected]